DO + EC Sensor (freshwater model)
- Real-time unattended DO, EC, and temperature monitoring.
- Automatic temperature compensation for DO.
- Easy installation with cord-free design.
- Water-proof and weather-resistant design.
- Simplified deployment with Smart Buoy Technology.
- 1-year warranty for non-consumable parts.
Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Sensor
- Polarographic DO sensor
- Range: 0 ~ 20 mg/L
- Automatic temperature and salinity compensation
Electrical Conductivity (EC)
- EC range: 2 ~ 4000 µS/cm
- Range: 0 ~ 45 °C
Wireless Mesh Network
- 2.4GHz ISM band, NCC & FCC certified
- Capable of connecting to King Young IoT Smart Gateway
- Capable of extending mesh network as range extender
- Signal range: 250m 1 ~ 800m 2
- 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (2.5 ~ 4.2 V)
- Approximately 30 days of battery lifetime with a 2400 mAh battery. 3
- Housing: UPVC
- O-ring: NBR
- 0 ~ 45 °C 4
- 43 mm (L) × 43 mm (W) × 950 mm (H) 5
- DO electrode solution
- buoy counterweight
Radio signal strength might be weaker within some angle.↩
Approximate Line-of-sight distance, the actual condition might be different.↩
The actual battery lifetime might be affected by different usage and environment conditions.↩
Operating temperature excluding Li-ion battery. Please take the operating temperature of the Li-ion battery into consideration.↩
With buoy counterweight↩